Hauwa - The Run Series/DjBiso

 

26.09.2020

The 7th in our Run Series
Its a Ragga Ting!
Enjoy

Hauwa - 46

It was the funniest chain of events.
Ran into a very angry Tiwa at SNF last night.
Apparently, she saw Bayo with some young lady friend and she couldn’t handle it.
Added to that, she said her own date was being an idiot and was fawning over the same girl.

Tiwa and her men sha.

Anyways, she was plastered and I had to bring her home to sleep on the couch. This is where the fun started.

Unfortunately, I had forgotten that the reason I was able to drop off the kids at my Mother in laws’ and go out last night was so that I would come home to my ‘Exchange Graduate Program Corper’ teacher who was giving ‘private’ lessons to the Principal’s SS2 daughter.

Yes. It was Chidi and I’s role play night, and we had this Jamaican School Girl and Teacher theme going on. Complete with ragga and rum. And small weed. lol.

Sha, you can imagine my shock when I came down for a glass of water and saw her there. Or her confusion when she woke up on a strange couch and saw me in an unbuttoned school girl blouse with a leather bra and thongs and bunny ears. And a smoldering joint.

Lwkmd!
Don’t judge me. 
Middle aged women with kids and stretch marks and belly bulge need love and excitement too.

As we got over the initial shock and laughed over last night, I fixed us coffees and we talked about how we came to be this way - her and her fairytale relationship with Bayo that has now hit the rocks.

And me, with my family’s ultra conservative and religious background, my dalliance with Dalhatu that led nowhere and how 11 years ago, everyone thought I was ‘settling’ and that Chidi and I were too different and wouldn’t work out. Life.

I could hear the music from upstairs in the background and I knew that sooner than later, Chidi would come down to look for me. But this is my girl. And although I’ve always got her back, I think it’s time I let her know she was too hard on Bayo.

After all, it was just a kiss...

Listen Here:  Hauwa
https://www.mixcloud.com/deejay-biso/hauwa-the-run-seriesdjbiso/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temidire - The Run Series/DjBiso

Waldorf - The Run Series/DjBiso

Dagbolu - The Run Series