Tiwa - The Run Series/DjBiso


20.09.2020

All. Men. Are. Scum.

Our 6th in The Run Series
Enjoy

Tiwa - 48

That Bayo.
WhatTheFuckingFuck!!!!
I hate that guy so much right now.
That fucking bastard.

He will be the death of me.
The bastard.
I gave him everything.
My youth.
My beauty.
My faithfulness and loyalty.
And 4 beautiful children.
And what do I have to show for it in return?

It was meant to be a quiet night. A night to properly weigh my options with Emeka. He had been coming around and calling persistently, and I thought a night out at SNF which I’ve always loved would help me properly assess my readiness to dip a toe in the dating pool, again.

And then this fucking Bayo shows up.
It wasn’t bad enough that he ruined our marriage, now he has this stupid Emeka that I thought was the one drooling over his juvenile toy girl. Look at her? Hungry skin and bones thinking she’s slim and fashionable. I’m sure she’s after his money. I will make sure I leave nothing for him to give to her or any of his other scurvy girls.

Fuck my diet! Fuck Keeping in shape and my morning run!!
I’m getting plastered tonight.
Where is this fucking bar man?


Listen Here:  Tiwa
https://www.mixcloud.com/deejay-biso/tiwa-the-run-seriesdjbiso/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temidire - The Run Series/DjBiso

Waldorf - The Run Series/DjBiso

Dagbolu - The Run Series